My blog has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Sarah from Sarah’s Cup of Beauty! Thank you for thinking of my blog! I’ve been following Sarah’s blog a lot lately and it’s become one of my favourites. Please check her out!
- Display the award.
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers.
7 Things About Me
- I come from a big family! I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers! It was a lot of fun growing up together (in between all the fighting of course).
- Love Hina is my favourite animé and manga! 100% recommend you watch and read it!!
- I am so pumped for the live action Beauty and the Beast to come out! I think it’s going to be so good. The trailers look awesome!
- Chocolate chunk cookies are my favourite unhealthy snack! With a cup of tea or hot chocolate! Mmm!
- I’ve been obsessed with body scrubs lately. They’ve been helping so much with my dry skin, and bumpy or rough patches.
- I just discovered The Mindy Project and have been binge watching it on Netflix! It’s really funny.
- This past summer, I found out I enjoy hiking! I went a couple of times and got hooked! I can’t wait to start again this summer.
- Adryana’s Beauty Blog
- Cleia Beauty
- Life According to Jade
- Ang and Mae
- Linda Talks Beauty
- Sunshine and Teacups
- Aleeya Azimulla
- Claire Talks Beauty
- Little Beauty Loves
For me, I only follow beauty blogs so that is always the main topic. But for my nominees, I chose the blogs I felt display a wide array of content. That way, it honours the point of the award – versatility – even though they are all beauty blogs.
I always feel shy to nominate people in case they’ve already been nominated before or maybe they don’t want to participate. Please don’t feel obligated! Just know that your blog is appreciated. 🙂